- Use as hand sanitizer
- Clears phlegm and congested airways
- Increases immunity to pathogens
- Relieves inflammation due to topical infections
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of many pestilent ailments
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and foul odours
- Effective fungicide: feet, hands, head and airborne
- Aids in the prevention and elimination of oral fungal infections
- Deters mites, lice, worms and fleas
- Apply to sore tooth to numb pain, and remediate infection
- Can be used in the same manner as Oregano and Tea-Tree oil
Perform a skin test before any topical application. To do this, dilute Marseille’s with either soapy water, or carrier oil that you know you’re not allergic to – we’ve found that grape seed oil works best because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin. Traditionally Thieves’ Oil was mixed with olive oil. Almond oil is nice, Avocado, canola or other food grade oil will work.To use as a topical, dilute with carrier oil in amounts based on personal preference. Start by mixing one drop of Marseille’s with ten drops of carrier oil.
- Diffuse and breathe vapours to help fight sickness and clear air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean, sanitize and remediate mould. Mix with carrier oil and apply to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot, and eliminate mould.
- Marseille’s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water, and dilute before further application. If irritation persists: discontinue use.
- Syzgium aromaticum (Clove essential oil, Sri Lanka)
- Citrus limon (lemon essential oil, Italy)
- Cinnamoomum verum (Cinnamon bark essential oil, Sri-Lanka)
- Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential Oil, Australia)
- Rosimarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil, France.)
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80063203